Thursday, May 13, 2010

Which Tutorial to Feature?

Several people have contacted me asking me to give them instructions on how to make certain projects that I have done.  I have since created a poll on the right hand side of the screen for people to log on and vote to decided which tutorial I will post.  I know some of you have asked me for directions on how to do a couple projects however, I would like to keep some as a secret.  Feel free to use my ideas and try to figure out on your own how to do them though!  As always if you have questions or are stuck I will be glad to help you. 

The poll is open from today until May 20th.  You can vote as many times as you would like.  Simply select which tutorial to feature and next week we will find out the results.

Happy early polling!

No comments:

Post a Comment