Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Headbands, Galore!


Wearing these makes any day brighter...


Last night I got on a roll and made 4 headbands, 3 tattered flower pins, and embellished a shirt! Needless to say I was feeling very crafty. But how could I not when these headbands are adorable...they give me instant gratification and I hope soon each of you can wear one on your heads to represent. They are now on sale for $8 let me know if you are interested they are also available on my Etsy shop. I can custom make them for you to match any of your lovely outfits for spring.

As for the embellished shirts--as I explained in the previous posts I love these tattered flowers and I had another clearance Target tee and figured I would embellish it with the tattered flowers here is a peak...



What do you guys think? I would love to hear thoughts... Don't expect another crafty night for a while I stayed up waaay to late last night, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment