Friday, February 12, 2010

The Tattered Flower



These tattered flowers were my inspiration last weekend. My Mom and I had a lot of fun making these and they were simple. Aren't they too cute? These flowers can be worn as pins,headbands,on slippers...you name it!

This is Mom's new pink jacket that needed a little pizaz-- I made this one for her jacket and it makes the jacket. FYI: yellow is the new color for spring so this tattered flower choice was perfect.



They are also ADORABLE on headbands pictured below



Here is me modeling the black headband





I am admititly obssessed with these flowers. In my spare time I find myself cutting strips of fabric and making them. I will try and do a tutorial soon for those that are interested in making them. However, I am looking to sell them online at my Etsy shop so stay tuned for that...

Whats your opinion do you like the tattered beauties?

No comments:

Post a Comment