Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something's always in the oven




Hello all,

I am trying a new spin for blogging. My last blog spoke about wedding drama, and life in general. This blog will be different in that it will have tutorials and projects that I am currently working on. How I picked the title of the blog is that I have always had a dream of having my own store. Whether it be a bake shoppe or a cute store of my own. Since that is no way possible right now being that I am a poor newlywed I decided that I would try something out to pacify my craving. I will be trying my hand in making many things with different textures.

You may ask what does a bake shoppe have to do with it? That is a silly question for those that know me because I love baking. Well, the blog is considered the "bake shoppe" so to speak. I will also try to market my projects in a bake shoppe way also. For example--if I knit a scarf I will wrap it in a pastry bag....do you see where I am going with this? In hopes that one day my dream will come true and you can walk into my shop that looks like a bakery and in the shiny glass cases you will see handmade products that I have made or others.

I am not really going to try and sell my products--if I get grabs thats great but that is not my main goal until I sense people are interested. Mainly this will be a blog full of tutorials and to showcase my latest cravings in the bake shoppe. Questions, comments, concerns feel free to talk with me and let me know if you have ideas.

Look out for flower headbands and broches that I am going to try and "bake" this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. hello whitney,
    i just wanted to say that i love your new blog and everything is sooo adorable! The headbands are to die for. I hope all is well and tell phillipe i said hi. i love ya'll
    (P.S. thanks for the valentines card)

    <3 Caroline

    ReplyDelete