Friday, March 26, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Goodness

Let's face it...anything dipped in chocolate is delicious.  Especially us girls know what its like to have a chocolate craving that can't be ignored!  Last weekend I needed to make a dessert to take to a friends house. So I scrounged around in the cabinet (very deep in the cabinet) to find something to bake.  I found an old fashioned peanut butter cookie.  Figured I would try it out and it turned out rather well--especially after drizzled in chocolate.  I got the drizzle idea from my friend Stacy, who made a cookie similar for my bachelorette party.  No peanut butter cup inside but pretty much the same idea. 
Pretty much were gone by Monday.  Period. End of discussion.  You should try it--maybe I will post the peanut butter cookie recipe for those interested.

2 comments: