Friday, March 26, 2010

An Update on the Plants


For the readers that read the post on 2.16.10 regarding my herbs here is an upade for you.  The plants are LOVING this spring weather and rain.  My husband should be known as the "green thumb" because he waters and takes care of them really well.  Pictured above is our cauliflower which should be ready in late May.  Other plants we have growing include, bell pepper, yellow pepper, onions, mint, rosemary and tomatoes.

Oh, Mack is a green thumb too I guess...since he keeps the squirrels out of the plants for us.
And here am I...the hippy with the new RayBans--layed back relaxing drinking a lemonade enjoying the spring weather. And yes, I do need a tan!

3 comments:

  1. You need a Margarita with the hammock and glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You dog is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete