Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Corsage Cardigan

For those that don't know me...I love Ann Taylor Loft. But often times do not like their prices. Most of the things that are purchased from there are on sale. I loved the sweater pictured below from ATL and thought I would try and see if I could so something comparable.


Ann Taylor Loft's version


Whitney's version

What do you think...pretty close! I used a patterned chiffon fabric instead of cotton. I got many compliments on it today. (Since this picture I added another corsage but didn't get around to taking another photo)


The wonderful thing about this, is this is a basic black plain cardigan.  The corsages I made as pins so that they are interchangable and can be pinned on another shirt or sweater. 
Stay tuned and I might teach you how to make one...if your interested?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of removing the pin. You can launder it easier and also wear it on another garment. Very cute and clever. I love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete