Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Goodies

More of the chocolate goodies! Do I make you hungry?
 Easter would not be complete without chocolate and candies.
This is the top of a chocolate covered pretzel in yellow.  I bought an egg mold made by Wilton and gave this a try.  They make them for every season pretty much and turn out really cute.  You fill the mold with any color chocolate you would like and then put the pretzel on top.  And of course you again cover the pretzel with chocolate.  Stick them in the fridge for 10 minutes until they completely harden.  To the touch if they are hard they should pop right out and look like the picture.  You may have to trim the excess chocolate around the pattern of the mold.  In this case I trimmed around the egg.
I made these for a girls lunch I had at my house on Saturday.  They enjoyed them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment