Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Time for Everything

It seems like lately there has been a lot going on.  With Mother's Day and Graduation festivities right around the corner there is a lot going on in our family.  With every occasion there is a card to be made.  Which reminds me of the bible verse Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven".
Sunday evening I sat down to make 6  cards and when I sat down to make them I thought about how funny it was to make 6 different cards for people all of different personalities and how each of the cards have different meanings.  I love nothing more than to create a card soley for that individual and I think in the end I get more of a blessing out of the deal.  Here are few that I made on Sunday. 

If you are not into the whole card making thing--there is nothing wrong with Halmark.  They make beautiful cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment